How it works
One Click. Two Steps.
Upload your damaged vehicle’s details at ClaimBuyout.com or email email@example.com
Have these details ready:
State you live in
Your contact information
Repair Estimate and photos (optional)
A Buyout offer is delivered within 1-hour, the vehicle owner has 48-hours to accept the offer.
When you say “Yes” to the Bid Offer, here’s what you can expect to receive from ClaimBuyout:
- Written confirmation along with ClaimBuyout's Terms and Conditions
- Payment details and lien deductions to satisfy
- Oversight of your title and paperwork
- Coordination regarding your vehicle's pickup and delivery
- Confirmation and follow-up upon completion
- A great big Thank You! We appreciate your feedback as we continuously improve how we serve our community of valued customers.
* Not all vehicles qualify for a ClaimBuyout. ClaimBuyout adheres to state regulations, and our process and technology are patent-pending.
A ClaimBuyout Example
Mary G. is 55 years of age and recently had a collision that caused $16,500 worth of damage to her 2017 Toyota Highlander.
Her repairable vehicle is currently valued at $32,500.
- Here's the Quick Math
- Mary G. doesn't want to keep her car and receives a ClaimBuyout Offer for $32,500.
- ClaimBuyout keeps the repair estimate and the damaged vehicle and pays Mary G $32,500. It’s that simple.
- Mary G. can now use those funds towards a replacement vehicle once her lien (if applicable) has been paid in full.
*If a vehicle has a lien, it must be satisfied before any payout to the policyholder occurs.
ClaimBuyout's Vehicle Acquisition team can assist with finding a replacement vehicle.